Honey-Pecan Pork Chops
Makes 4 servings
Equipment you will need: Large skillet, medium saucepan, wooden spoon, spatula/flipper, meat tenderizer or mallet
Do right away when you get home: Action step 1
1 ¼ lb. boneless pork loin chops
1. On a cutting board, using meat tenderizer or mallet, pound chops until ½ inch thick.
2 Tbsp. butter
2. In large skillet melt butter.
½ cup all-purpose flour, for coating
Salt and pepper to taste
3. Meanwhile, in shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in flour mixture and place into skillet of hot butter and brown both sides.
1 Knorr/Lipton rice pilaf mix
4. In medium saucepan, cook according to package directions.
¼ cup honey
¼ cup chopped pecans
5. Transfer cooked pork shops to warm plate. Add honey and pecans to pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets. Serve with rice pilaf and steamed broccoli.