Here's a look at What's for Dinner October 11, 2016:
Skillet Chicken and Vegetable Parmesan by Gundersen Health System
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup light zesty Italian dressing
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, beans, peppers), thawed
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Mince garlic. Cook garlic in dressing in skillet on medium heat for 1 minute. Add chicken, basil, and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
Add vegetables and basil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.