Seared Tilapia-Mayo Clinic Helath System
Seared Tilapia with Roasted Red Pepper Relish
Time Prep: 5 min
Servings Total: 4 servings
What You Need:
· 6 teaspoons Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, divided
· 2 teaspoons olive oil
· 4 tilapia fillets, about 5 ounces each
· 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers (from water-packed jar)
· 2 Tbsp. finely diced white onion
· 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
· 1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
· 2. Season both sides of each tilapia fillet with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, reserving 1 teaspoon
· 3. Place fish in hot pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until fork-tender.
· 4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine roasted red peppers, onion, vinegar, and remaining teaspoon of Garlic & Herb. Mix well.
· 5. Transfer fish to a serving dish and spoon relish over top (about 2 tablespoons relish per tilapia fillet).
Copyright 2013 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.