Country Beef Stew-Mayo Clinic Health System
Country Beef Stew
Prep: 15 min
Total: 180 min
Servings: 4 servings
What you need:
· 3 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
· 1 lb. beef sirloin cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
· 8 oz. frozen vegetable medley mix
· 1 14.5 oz. can salt-free diced tomato
· 1 Tbsp. canola oil
· 2 Tbsp. flour
Make Country Beef Stew:
· 1. Preheat oven to 400° F, heating a Dutch oven pan for 15 minutes.
· 2. Toss meat with canola oil, then dredge in flour mixed with Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
· 3. Place beef in pan and bake for 30 minutes, turning meat twice.
· 4. Remove pan and add remaining ingredients. Stir.
· 5. Lower oven to 325° F. Place a lid on pan and slowly bake for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
-Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning blend
-Frozen vegetable medley mix
-Salt free Tomatoes, diced
Copyright 2013 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.