LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A program connecting people to different health care services is coming to La Crosse later this summer.
The program consists of a customized electronic database creating connections between healthcare and social services.
The new program also known as a hub will contribute to improved health outcomes and a healthier community.
Great Rivers Hub Coordinator, Lindsey Purl said the hub is a good way to connect families with the services they need.
- Human remains found in Juneau County
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits