There's something new to enjoy with your Logger Dog at Copeland Park for the upcoming season: Loggers Lager.
The Loggers organization unveiled the beverage Tuesday. It's made by Lucette Brewing Company.
Loggers Lager will, of course, be available at Loggers baseball games. But it will also be available on-tap at several local establishments, including Howie's on La Crosse, Buffalo Wild Wings, Legacy in Coon Valley and Moxie's.
The La Crosse Loggers' 2017 season starts at Copeland Park on May 30th against Duluth.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently