MADISON - A pedestrian was hit and killed early Monday morning on the Beltline.
An incident report from the Madison Police Department describes the pedestrian as a 27-year-old man from Middleton.
Madison Police are investigating the crash that took place in the eastbound lanes of Highway 12/18 near Gammon Road. The eastbound lanes were closed for about four hours while officers investigated the crash.
All lanes of the Beltline reopened just after 6:45 a.m.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say