MADISON - A pedestrian was hit and killed early Monday morning on the Beltline.
An incident report from the Madison Police Department describes the pedestrian as a 27-year-old man from Middleton.
Madison Police are investigating the crash that took place in the eastbound lanes of Highway 12/18 near Gammon Road. The eastbound lanes were closed for about four hours while officers investigated the crash.
All lanes of the Beltline reopened just after 6:45 a.m.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers