LA CROSSE, Wis. - Democrats have complained that the Republican-controlled Joint Finance Committee did not schedule enough hearings on the budget around the state.
That's why they've decided to host their own hearings in smaller communities like La Crosse.
There will be a hearing Monday night in La Crosse co-hosted by area Democratic lawmakers including State Representative Jill Billings, Steve Doyle, and state Senator Jennifer Shilling.19655382
The hearing will be from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the Hogan Administrative Center Gym located at 807 East Avenue South.
The public is encouraged to attend.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser