LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Those living in La Crosse's downtown will soon have access to healthcare a little closer to home.
Mayo Clinic Health System announced Friday plans to open a clinic inside La Crosse's Belle Square development. The 6,500 square foot clinic will offer primary and acute care, and wellness services.
Clinic managers are excited about the new location, hoping it will better meet the healthcare needs for downtown employers and residents.
"That's what this whole design is focused on, that's how we're staffing for it, we're extending our hours, we're here on weekends, just to make sure we're here when people need us to be here and we're catering to their needs,” said Mayo Clinic Health System V.P. of Primary Care Eric Erickson.
The Belle Square Mayo Clinic is expected to open late this spring.
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- News 8 Sports Round Up-October 19, 2017
- Hall of Fame QB Bart Starr to attend Packers game vs. Saints
- David to start for Eagles against #3 UW-Oshkosh
- West Salem to purchase land for new police department