LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A local credit union is moving into an old La Crosse factory as it outgrows its current headquarters.
Marine Credit Union Wednesday announced its purchase of the La Crosse Plow Factory on North Second Street, the old location of Lighting Design by Wettstein's. Marine says it expects to begin moving offices into the building by 2019.
Current tenants of the Second Street building will remain in the location through their current lease agreements.
Long-term plans for the location includes office spaces for about 150 people, and a business tenant on the first floor.
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion
- Sleepy Hollow's Haunted Hedge Maze open this weekend
- La Crosse students join in effort to break world reading record
- UWL police officer raises money for breast cancer research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-October 19, 2017