JANESVILLE, Wis. - Madison's East Towne and West Towne malls and Janesville's mall will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, according to a release from the malls' owner and management company CBL Properties.
Department stores and other businesses with exterior mall entrances will have the option to open on Thanksgiving, but access to mall common areas will be restricted until 6 a.m. on Black Friday.
“The support that we received last year when we made this decision was overwhelmingly positive,” said Stephen Lebovitz, president and CEO of CBL Properties, “It is based on this feedback from our retail partners, employees of CBL and retailers at our properties, as well as the customers in our markets that we made the decision to again close our centers on Thanksgiving Day.”
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Ethics complaint against Town of Campbell Chair withdrawn
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- Two La Crosse businesses receive Travel Green Wisconsin awards for green practices
- Xcel Energy teaches about bioenergy production in La Crosse
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record