WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - The Winona State University community is recovering Friday after the death of a student.
According to Winona State University officials, the death of 19-year-old Brandon Rigby does not show any danger for others on campus. Rigby began studying at WSU last year, majoring in Biology.
No other details are being released on Rigby's death until police receive the autopsy report.
Counseling and support services are being made available to the campus community.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire