LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse woman said her car was stolen from her garage as she warmed it up in the morning, according to a La Crosse police report.
The report states the woman, who lives on the 2100 block of Hoeschler Dr., started her car in the garage with the garage door open and someone came in and took the car.
The incident happened at about 10:40 a.m. on Sunday.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather