LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse woman said her car was stolen from her garage as she warmed it up in the morning, according to a La Crosse police report.
The report states the woman, who lives on the 2100 block of Hoeschler Dr., started her car in the garage with the garage door open and someone came in and took the car.
The incident happened at about 10:40 a.m. on Sunday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.