TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - State Patrol assisted on scene Friday morning after reports of a woman jumping out of a moving vehicle onto Interstate 90.
State Patrol in Tomah assisted EMS in treating the woman who suffered head and face lacerations of unknown severity at this time.
The woman was airlifted by Medlink to Gundersen Health System in La Crosse.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.