TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - State Patrol assisted on scene Friday morning after reports of a woman jumping out of a moving vehicle onto Interstate 90.
State Patrol in Tomah assisted EMS in treating the woman who suffered head and face lacerations of unknown severity at this time.
The woman was airlifted by Medlink to Gundersen Health System in La Crosse.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks