STODDARD, Wis. - A La Crosse woman suffered minor injuries when a pickup truck struck her bumper hitch travel trailer Monday afternoon in the Village of Stoddard at the end of Lake Road.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department says 79-year-old John Kellogg, of Stoddard, had a medical episode and lost control of his vehicle. The crash happened at about 3 p.m.
Betty J. Hobelsberger, 68, of La Crosse, was inside the trailer at the time of the crash. Authorities say she suffered minor injuries.
Kellogg was transported to Gundersen Health System by Tri-State Ambulance. He was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.