LA CROSSE, Wis. - The woman hit by a car earlier this week in La Crosse has passed away.
Police say Yvonne Boehme, 51, was crossing West Avenue near State Street outside of the crosswalk early Monday morning when a car hit her.17776446
She was taken to Gundersen Lutheran. A spokesperson for the hospital told News 8 early Friday morning that Boehme had passed away.
La Crosse Police Sgt. Rank says the driver, a 39-year-old man from La Crosse, was going southbound on West Avenue while Boehme was going westbound, trying to cross West Avenue. Police had said the driver was not cited.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked