WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) - A woman has died after suffering severe injuries from a flying object that hit her car earlier in September.
Barbara Kendhammer died after a metal pipe flew off of another vehicle and struck the car she was riding in.
The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's assistance in the case. If you were driving on County Road M near Bergum Coulee around 7:30-8:30 A.M. on Friday, September 16th and saw anything suspicious police are asking citizens to call Captain John Zimmerman at 608-785-9856.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Minnesota woman gets probation for supporting al-Shabab