WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) - A woman has died after suffering severe injuries from a flying object that hit her car earlier in September.
Barbara Kendhammer died after a metal pipe flew off of another vehicle and struck the car she was riding in.
The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's assistance in the case. If you were driving on County Road M near Bergum Coulee around 7:30-8:30 A.M. on Friday, September 16th and saw anything suspicious police are asking citizens to call Captain John Zimmerman at 608-785-9856.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature