MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin state sen. Jennifer Shilling has a new appointment.
She'll be serving on the Joint Committee on Finance for the upcoming legislative session in Madison.
The incoming senate democratic leader said Shilling has shown she's committed to working with Democratic and Republican legislators as well as the governor to move the state forward.
He adds that he is looking forward to working with Shilling to create jobs, increase economic development and protect schools.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest