MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Two tickets sold in Wisconsin are worth $1 million apiece after Saturday night's Powerball drawing.
The sole winning ticket for the $590.5 million jackpot was sold in Florida. But the Wisconsin Lottery says $1 million tickets were sold in Antigo and Milwaukee.
The Antigo ticket was sold at Krist Food Mart on Superior Street, while the Milwaukee ticket was sold at Pick `N Save on Garfield.
Twelve other tickets sold in Wisconsin won at least $10,000, including a $40,000 winner.
Meanwhile, a ticket sold in Green Bay at Festival Foods on Steffens Court won $250,000 in Friday night's Mega Millions drawing.
The winners have 180 days to claim their prizes. The two $1 million prizes must be claimed at Wisconsin Lottery headquarters in Madison.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.