LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Wisconsin's Elections Commission has laid out it's plan to recount the state's presidential election results.
Wisconsin's votes will be recounted after Green Party candidate Jill Stien filed a request on Friday.
The Elections Commission says they will provide Stien's campaign with the total cost of the recount Monday and require payment by Tuesday.
All counties in Wisconsin will begin a recount Thursday and must be complete by Dec. 13 at 3 p.m.
Commission officials say the results will likely not dramatically change.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans