MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Wisconsin transportation officials are warning Green Bay Packers fans to watch out for construction on the way to Lambeau Field on Sunday.
The state Department of Transportation officials say drivers will find restricted shoulders and lane widths on U.S. Highway 41 in Brown and Winnebago counties. State Highway 29 is closed between Packerland Drive in Green Bay and U.S. 41. Traffic will be rerouted along the new Shawano Avenue but drivers should expect back-ups.
Agency officials are urging drivers to leave ample time to reach their destination.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance