MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Wisconsin transportation officials are warning Green Bay Packers fans to watch out for construction on the way to Lambeau Field on Sunday.
The state Department of Transportation officials say drivers will find restricted shoulders and lane widths on U.S. Highway 41 in Brown and Winnebago counties. State Highway 29 is closed between Packerland Drive in Green Bay and U.S. 41. Traffic will be rerouted along the new Shawano Avenue but drivers should expect back-ups.
Agency officials are urging drivers to leave ample time to reach their destination.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore