MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Next year's Wisconsin state park admission stickers are set to go on sale this weekend.
The stickers grant year-round admission to more than 60 state parks, forests and recreation areas. They'll go on sale Saturday at state park facilities and Department of Natural Resources service centers around the state. They cost $25 for Wisconsin residents, $10 for Wisconsin senior citizens and $35 for out-of-state residents.
The stickers feature a drawing of marshmallows roasting over a campfire. Waukesha South High School sophomore Holly Jo Cegielski submitted the design in a statewide contest.
Annual state trail passes for 2013 will go on sale on Saturday as well. They run $20 for both state residents and non-residents.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial