TOWN OF BOVINA, Wis. (AP) - Outagamie County authorities say a man working behind his truck has died after the vehicle slid backward on an icy driveway, pinning him against a barn.
The sheriff's department says the victim was a 63-year-old from the Clintonville area. His name hasn't been released pending notification of relatives.
Deputies say he was filling a farmer's milk truck Friday about 1 p.m. in the Town of Bovina. He was behind the truck unhooking a hose when the truck began to slide backward.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- The Latest: Walker tweets on 'major' jobs news from Trump
- La Crosse authorities release names in fatal car accident
- News 8 Investigates - The Long Goodbye
- Authorities release name of person killed in Monroe County crash
- La Crosse police: Fewer homeless people downtown
- Eau Claire police release names in fatal shooting
- Body found in Mount Pleasant in Kenosha teen
- Wausau mall auctioned off for nearly $13 million
- Minneapolis police to change officer body camera policy
- La Crosse among top 20 college towns in country