TOWN OF BOVINA, Wis. (AP) - Outagamie County authorities say a man working behind his truck has died after the vehicle slid backward on an icy driveway, pinning him against a barn.
The sheriff's department says the victim was a 63-year-old from the Clintonville area. His name hasn't been released pending notification of relatives.
Deputies say he was filling a farmer's milk truck Friday about 1 p.m. in the Town of Bovina. He was behind the truck unhooking a hose when the truck began to slide backward.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.