TOWN OF BOVINA, Wis. (AP) - Outagamie County authorities say a man working behind his truck has died after the vehicle slid backward on an icy driveway, pinning him against a barn.
The sheriff's department says the victim was a 63-year-old from the Clintonville area. His name hasn't been released pending notification of relatives.
Deputies say he was filling a farmer's milk truck Friday about 1 p.m. in the Town of Bovina. He was behind the truck unhooking a hose when the truck began to slide backward.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Fatal shooting investigated in Bloomington