MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Justice has revamped its website to make it more user friendly.
The newly designed site features links to common requests such as how to file a consumer complaint or obtain a background check.
There is also a new interactive map to help connect anyone in need of victim or witness assistance. There's also a new map to show which states are recognized under Wisconsin's concealed carry law so out of state license holders will know if they are legal to carry concealed in Wisconsin.
There are also links to information about the state's open meetings and open records law as well as information about Internet crimes against children and what dangers to be aware of.
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Monday closings due to weather