MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A southeastern Wisconsin historical site is inviting the public to help with its annual spring cleaning day.
Old World Wisconsin will hold the event the morning of April 20. Site officials say they need as many volunteers as they can get to help clear the site of winter debris.
Most of the work will be outdoors. Site officials say volunteers should wear gloves and bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor tools.
The site will provide volunteers with lunch at the end of the event. The rain date is April 27.
Old World Wisconsin features dozens of historic buildings relocated from around the state. The site is located outside Eagle.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building
- La Crosse brush pick-up starts this week
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota