MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A southeastern Wisconsin historical site is inviting the public to help with its annual spring cleaning day.
Old World Wisconsin will hold the event the morning of April 20. Site officials say they need as many volunteers as they can get to help clear the site of winter debris.
Most of the work will be outdoors. Site officials say volunteers should wear gloves and bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor tools.
The site will provide volunteers with lunch at the end of the event. The rain date is April 27.
Old World Wisconsin features dozens of historic buildings relocated from around the state. The site is located outside Eagle.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest