MOSINEE, Wis. (AP) - A driver is hospitalized after colliding with a bear on a central Wisconsin interstate.
Authorities say the motorist lost control of the car and rolled over into a ditch after striking the bear on I-39 near Mosinee Monday morning.
WSAW-TV reports the driver was the only person in the car and was taken to Aspirus Wausau Hospital. The victim's condition was not released.
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting
- Candle caused fatal Madison condo fire; victim identified
- Walker asks public for help selling his budget