MOSINEE, Wis. (AP) - A driver is hospitalized after colliding with a bear on a central Wisconsin interstate.
Authorities say the motorist lost control of the car and rolled over into a ditch after striking the bear on I-39 near Mosinee Monday morning.
WSAW-TV reports the driver was the only person in the car and was taken to Aspirus Wausau Hospital. The victim's condition was not released.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony