MADISON, WI (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has created a mobile app to help those studying to obtain a commercial driver license.
The free mobile app allows drivers studying for the CDL knowledge test to use their smartphones to quiz themselves.
Division of Motor Vehicles administrator Patrick Fernan says the app is a great way to prepare for the CDL written test. He says the hope is the app will improve test scores for those seeking the commercial license.
Users of the app can take a 15 question multiple choice test and review their scores instantly. The test can be retaken as often as needed and scores can be tracked over time.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?