FITCHBURG, Wis. - A Fitchburg company created the latest music video release from "Weird Al" Yankovic.
A release from TruScribe said Yankovic contacted the company in July 2013 about producing "Mission Statement" and met with an artist and producer who worked closely with Yankovic to concept and storyboard the video.
Monday's video release is part of a series of music video released to promote Yankovic's recently released album Mandatory Fun. As described by the release, the video "takes a humorous jab at clichéd language and expressions often used by businesses and corporations in their messaging—think words like 'next generation,' 'paradigm shift,' and 'synergy.'"
TruScribe released it's first video in 2011 and employs 18 people full time.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016