TOWN OF BRADLEY, Wis. (AP) - A 73-year-old bus driver is suspected of falling asleep behind the wheel and crashing his coach bus in Lincoln County last week.
The crash happened around 6 a.m. Wednesday on U.S. Highway 8 in the Town of Bradley.
The driver told a deputy a tire on the bus blew, causing him to go into the ditch. However, passengers on the bus said the driver fell asleep and when they yelled at him to wake up, he went off the road.
WSAW-TV reports deputies are waiting for statements before deciding on any possible action against the driver.
All of the passengers on the bus were adults. No one was hurt.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns