MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee County authorities are investigating the death of a 7-month-old baby.
The medical examiner's office says initial reports suggest the baby was sleeping with its parents in an adult bed when the baby was found unresponsive. The child, whose gender wasn't released, was pronounced dead Friday about 6 a.m.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game