MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee County authorities are investigating the death of a 7-month-old baby.
The medical examiner's office says initial reports suggest the baby was sleeping with its parents in an adult bed when the baby was found unresponsive. The child, whose gender wasn't released, was pronounced dead Friday about 6 a.m.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says