MILWAUKEE (AP) -- - Winter storm warnings are out for a large part of western Wisconsin, where several inches of snow have fallen.
The National Weather Service says 7 inches have been recorded near Grantsburg while nearly 5 inches had fallen in La Crosse by mid-afternoon Sunday. It's the first snowfall greater than 2 inches that La Crosse has seen since Jan. 21.
Salting and sanding crews hit the road in Madison around 6:30 a.m. Sunday.
Several spinouts in the Slinger area northwest of Milwaukee ended up with vehicles in the ditch.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines