WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - A Winona County woman is in custody for allegedly making terroristic threats at a house party this weekend.
Winona County Sheriff Dave Brand said Tan-Angela Peoples, 20, of Lewiston, was picked up around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday on County Road 17 near Witoka.
The property owner told Peoples and her friend to leave after one of them threw up on the floor. In response, Peoples pushed the owner into a door and made threatening statements.
Sheriff Brand said, "The female arrested made a statement: 'I'm going to come back and shoot up the place, I'm going to kill you. If you think I'm in the ghetto, I'll show you what ghetto is when I shoot up the place.'"
Peoples is facing charges of making terroristic threats, assault, and underage drinking.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years