WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - A Winona County woman is in custody for allegedly making terroristic threats at a house party this weekend.
Winona County Sheriff Dave Brand said Tan-Angela Peoples, 20, of Lewiston, was picked up around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday on County Road 17 near Witoka.
The property owner told Peoples and her friend to leave after one of them threw up on the floor. In response, Peoples pushed the owner into a door and made threatening statements.
Sheriff Brand said, "The female arrested made a statement: 'I'm going to come back and shoot up the place, I'm going to kill you. If you think I'm in the ghetto, I'll show you what ghetto is when I shoot up the place.'"
Peoples is facing charges of making terroristic threats, assault, and underage drinking.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted