WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - A Winona County woman is in custody for allegedly making terroristic threats at a house party this weekend.
Winona County Sheriff Dave Brand said Tan-Angela Peoples, 20, of Lewiston, was picked up around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday on County Road 17 near Witoka.
The property owner told Peoples and her friend to leave after one of them threw up on the floor. In response, Peoples pushed the owner into a door and made threatening statements.
Sheriff Brand said, "The female arrested made a statement: 'I'm going to come back and shoot up the place, I'm going to kill you. If you think I'm in the ghetto, I'll show you what ghetto is when I shoot up the place.'"
Peoples is facing charges of making terroristic threats, assault, and underage drinking.
- Wisconsin Revenue Department touts anti-fraud efforts
- The Latest: Wisconsin superintendent hopefuls hold forum
- Two found dead near Oshkosh during welfare check
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Candidates for Wisconsin superintendent face off at forum
- Dayton administration proposes more energy from renewables
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales