LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - When the Dow plummets it's seen as an economic emergency. Now that the Dow is at record heights, reaching 16,000 this week, does that mean great things for our economy?
Dr. John Robinson talks about some reasons why the Dow is at or near 16,000, and what it means for the normal investor.
Is this a good sign for your 401K? Dr. Robinson explains why it might be, and why a strong stock market might not necessarily mean a good holiday shopping season.23066410
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking