LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - During a stop in Waukesha Thursday, President Obama said workers don't necessarily need a 4-year degree to have a successful career. The President said a worker can find success if they are properly trained.
Western Technical College President Lee Rasch joins us live in the studio with reaction to the comments, and talks about some of the training opportunities at the college right now.
Rasch also talks about the availability of jobs and what kind of success graduates are finding when they leave school.24208932
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?