LA CROSSE, Wis. - Western Technical College Therapeutic Massage students are giving massages on Tuesday afternoon and evening to raise money for the La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner.
The massages are open to the public and will be offered from 12 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. in rom 129 of the Coleman Center, 304 6th St. N. in La Crosse.
Event organizers say a $5 donation will get participants a 15-minute massage. Walk-ins are welcome.17494672
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns