LA CROSSE, Wis. - Western Technical College Therapeutic Massage students are giving massages on Tuesday afternoon and evening to raise money for the La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner.
The massages are open to the public and will be offered from 12 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. in rom 129 of the Coleman Center, 304 6th St. N. in La Crosse.
Event organizers say a $5 donation will get participants a 15-minute massage. Walk-ins are welcome.17494672
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race