WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - A two-year-old required stitches after being attacked by a neighbor's dog.
According to the report the toddler from Westby wandered into the neighbor's yard where the 150 pound Great Dane was tied up.
The dog allegedly grabbed the little girl by the upper thigh and drug her through the neighbor's gravel driveway.
When the mom tried to shield the daughter from the dog the dog clenched onto the top of her head leaving marks.
Neighbors from down the street heard the screaming and came to help and began to punch the dog to stop it from attacking.
The daughter was transported by ambulance and required 3 stitches on her thigh and two stitches on the inside of her upper arm.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse