WESTBY, Wis. - A 23-year-old man from Westby was arrested for multiple counts of first degree sexual assault of a child.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says law enforcement arrested Michael J. Eales after a multi-jurisdictional investigation between the sheriff's office, the Department of Homeland Security, Westby Police Department, Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation, and the United States Postal Inspectors Office.
Stay with News 8 and News8000.com for more information as it becomes available.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening