WAUKESHA, WI (AP) - Waukesha police say a man who suffered severe burns in a garage fire this week is in critical condition.
Firefighters responded Friday evening to a Waukesha home after a neighbor noticed flames coming from the garage. They found the man in need of immediate medical assistance.
Some firefighters began treating the man while others brought the fire under control. The 34-year-old was airlifted to a burn center, where police said he was in critical condition Saturday.
Investigators are working to determine the cause of the fire.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract