MADISON, Wis. (AP) - While talk swirls about Gov. Scott Walker running for president in 2016, he's busy getting ready for his re-election bid next year.
Walker on Wednesday sent supporters an email providing them a link to his updated campaign website. He says in the message that he is improving the site "in preparation for 2014."
Walker says in the email that the site is intended to improve outreach efforts and spread his message about his policies.
Walker has remained active on the national political speaking circle, and a scheduled appearance in Iowa next month has only fueled talk about his interest in running for president.
No Democrat has yet to announce their intention to challenge him in the 2014 governor's race.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge