MADISON, Wis. (AP) - While talk swirls about Gov. Scott Walker running for president in 2016, he's busy getting ready for his re-election bid next year.
Walker on Wednesday sent supporters an email providing them a link to his updated campaign website. He says in the message that he is improving the site "in preparation for 2014."
Walker says in the email that the site is intended to improve outreach efforts and spread his message about his policies.
Walker has remained active on the national political speaking circle, and a scheduled appearance in Iowa next month has only fueled talk about his interest in running for president.
No Democrat has yet to announce their intention to challenge him in the 2014 governor's race.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure