MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker plans to spend Friday in northern Wisconsin on a forestry tour.
His itinerary includes stops at a logging site in Springbrook and the wood yard at Futurewood Corp. in Hayward.
He also plans stops at the production floor of Louisiana Pacific Corp. and a wood yard at Great Lakes Renewable Energy, both in Hayward.
Walker spokesman Cullen Werwie says forestry officials invited Walker to tour the sites and plan on meeting with him Friday.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups