MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is scheduled to give a speech at a meeting of the Arkansas Young Republicans later this month.
Walker is the featured speaker at the April 30 Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Ark.
The speech comes amid growing speculation that Walker is preparing a run for president in 2016. Last week Walker announced that he was working on his memoir to be published later this year.
Walker is a frequent guest speaker at Republican fundraisers and other events across the country. On May 23, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa, further fueling talk of his presidential aspirations.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race