MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is scheduled to give a speech at a meeting of the Arkansas Young Republicans later this month.
Walker is the featured speaker at the April 30 Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Ark.
The speech comes amid growing speculation that Walker is preparing a run for president in 2016. Last week Walker announced that he was working on his memoir to be published later this year.
Walker is a frequent guest speaker at Republican fundraisers and other events across the country. On May 23, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa, further fueling talk of his presidential aspirations.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns