MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker says he's still trying to determine whether an income tax cut or a property tax cut, or some combination of the two, is the best way to return money to taxpayers.
Walker made the comments Wednesday during a speech before Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce, the statewide chamber of commerce.
Walker has been saying that he's mulling some sort of tax cut in his next budget to be released in February. Walker told WMC members that the only question he has is where is the best place to cut taxes to help the middle class.
Walker is touring the state seeking feedback and he also asked WMC members to let him know their thoughts.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse