LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It was a busy day for Viterbo students Saturday as the university hosted several events.
Saturday morning, students and community members participated in the Friar 5K run walk.
The event promotes fun and fitness while raising money for the Viterbo food pantry and the St. Claire Health Mission.
Before the 5K, students and community members were able to have coffee with Franciscan Sisters from the St. Rose convent.
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Bridge in Buffalo County collapses, causes car crash
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants