LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It was a busy day for Viterbo students Saturday as the university hosted several events.
Saturday morning, students and community members participated in the Friar 5K run walk.
The event promotes fun and fitness while raising money for the Viterbo food pantry and the St. Claire Health Mission.
Before the 5K, students and community members were able to have coffee with Franciscan Sisters from the St. Rose convent.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death