LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It was a busy day for Viterbo students Saturday as the university hosted several events.
Saturday morning, students and community members participated in the Friar 5K run walk.
The event promotes fun and fitness while raising money for the Viterbo food pantry and the St. Claire Health Mission.
Before the 5K, students and community members were able to have coffee with Franciscan Sisters from the St. Rose convent.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation