JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- - Authorities in Janesville have identified the victim of what police call an apparent homicide.
Forty-six-year-old Traci Moyer was found dead in a house in Janesville early Saturday after she failed to return home as expected. Police say her estranged husband was taken to Mercy Hospital with unspecified medical issues.
The Janesville Gazette reports he was in fair condition Sunday after being listed in critical condition Saturday night.
Police have not said whether he's considered a suspect, but Deputy Chief Danny Davis said Saturday that there was no danger to the public.
An autopsy was set for Sunday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.