JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- - Authorities in Janesville have identified the victim of what police call an apparent homicide.
Forty-six-year-old Traci Moyer was found dead in a house in Janesville early Saturday after she failed to return home as expected. Police say her estranged husband was taken to Mercy Hospital with unspecified medical issues.
The Janesville Gazette reports he was in fair condition Sunday after being listed in critical condition Saturday night.
Police have not said whether he's considered a suspect, but Deputy Chief Danny Davis said Saturday that there was no danger to the public.
An autopsy was set for Sunday.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East