LA CROSSE, Wis. - A vehicle struck Sir Speedy Printing on Rose Street on Saturday night, marking the second time in seven months the business has been hit.
Sir Speedy Printing's owner Kevin Fisk said no one was injured and no one was in the building at 146 Rose Street, at the time of the crash. It happened at around 8:20 p.m.
Fisk said the vehicle, a Toyota RAV4, struck the company's new doors. The crash will set back Sir Speedy Printing's remodel a couple weeks. The reason for that remodel was due to a vehicle that struck the business a week before Christmas 2012.
Bronson Hurt took video after the crash and posted it to YouTube. You can watch the video below.20788312
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked