LA CROSSE, Wis. - A vehicle struck Sir Speedy Printing on Rose Street on Saturday night, marking the second time in seven months the business has been hit.
Sir Speedy Printing's owner Kevin Fisk said no one was injured and no one was in the building at 146 Rose Street, at the time of the crash. It happened at around 8:20 p.m.
Fisk said the vehicle, a Toyota RAV4, struck the company's new doors. The crash will set back Sir Speedy Printing's remodel a couple weeks. The reason for that remodel was due to a vehicle that struck the business a week before Christmas 2012.
Bronson Hurt took video after the crash and posted it to YouTube. You can watch the video below.20788312
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse