LITTLE FALLS, Wis. - A single vehicle crash has injured two in Monroe County Friday morning.
A van was traveling southbound on Highway 27 near Dallas Avenue in the town of Little Falls about 8:40 a.m. when it crossed the center line and drove into a ditch.
The van then hit a driveway embankment, causing the van to go airborne, traveling approximately 120 feet.
The van came to rest on the passenger side.
The driver, 21-year-old Ashla Schultz of Tomah, was transported to Gundersen Lutheran Health System with serious injuries.
A 13-month-old female passenger was transported to Gundersen Lutheran with non-life threatening injuries.
The crash remains under investigation by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump