LITTLE FALLS, Wis. - A single vehicle crash has injured two in Monroe County Friday morning.
A van was traveling southbound on Highway 27 near Dallas Avenue in the town of Little Falls about 8:40 a.m. when it crossed the center line and drove into a ditch.
The van then hit a driveway embankment, causing the van to go airborne, traveling approximately 120 feet.
The van came to rest on the passenger side.
The driver, 21-year-old Ashla Schultz of Tomah, was transported to Gundersen Lutheran Health System with serious injuries.
A 13-month-old female passenger was transported to Gundersen Lutheran with non-life threatening injuries.
The crash remains under investigation by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting