LA CROSSE, WI - Community leaders working on sustainability issues came together at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse for the bi-annual sustainability conference on Sunday.
They're looking at a variety of leadership skills, sustainability in health care, and how to work as a green professional.
Organizers say it's an important topic for today, and for future generations.
"Meeting your current needs, but making sure that you leave enough left over for future generations so we don't waste it all or that we don't use all the things up and that we think of the future for our children and grandchildren," said Glen Jenkins, co-chair of Coulee Partners for Sustainability."
The Bi-annual Conference also celebrated it's partnering organization, Northwest Earth Institute's 20th anniversary.21096726
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US