LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A parade of kids made its way through the UW-La Crosse campus this morning in celebration of Oktoberfest.
Kids from the UWL Daycare marched around the campus for the annual parade. The event has been an unofficial part of Oktoberfest weekend for about 30 years.
The kids were dressed in their own handmade Oktoberfest costumes and marched alongside the UW-La Crosse Screaming Eagles.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse