LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A parade of kids made its way through the UW-La Crosse campus this morning in celebration of Oktoberfest.
Kids from the UWL Daycare marched around the campus for the annual parade. The event has been an unofficial part of Oktoberfest weekend for about 30 years.
The kids were dressed in their own handmade Oktoberfest costumes and marched alongside the UW-La Crosse Screaming Eagles.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death