LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A parade of kids made its way through the UW-La Crosse campus this morning in celebration of Oktoberfest.
Kids from the UWL Daycare marched around the campus for the annual parade. The event has been an unofficial part of Oktoberfest weekend for about 30 years.
The kids were dressed in their own handmade Oktoberfest costumes and marched alongside the UW-La Crosse Screaming Eagles.
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Belle Square development moves forward
- Crews begin renovations on La Crosse's Powell Park
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- One week after storms, cleanup continues
- New La Crosse Fire Chief approved by Fire Commission
- ‘Go Red for Women' La Crosse luncheon highlights heart disease among women
- La Crosse city departments host ‘City Open House' for residents
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash