LA CROSSE, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse College of Business Administration received the Council for Higher Education Accreditation Award for Outstanding Institutional Practice in Student Learning Outcomes.
The administration is the first university or college in the state and the second business school in the nation to receive the award.
Bruce May, dean of the college says the national honor "attests to the high quality of our programs and the great emphasis our faculty place on student learning. The award is a source of pride for both faculty and students."
The other schools recognized are Drake University in Des Moines; Harold Washington College in Chicago; and St. Luke's College in Sioux City, Iowa.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest