LA CROSSE, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse College of Business Administration received the Council for Higher Education Accreditation Award for Outstanding Institutional Practice in Student Learning Outcomes.
The administration is the first university or college in the state and the second business school in the nation to receive the award.
Bruce May, dean of the college says the national honor "attests to the high quality of our programs and the great emphasis our faculty place on student learning. The award is a source of pride for both faculty and students."
The other schools recognized are Drake University in Des Moines; Harold Washington College in Chicago; and St. Luke's College in Sioux City, Iowa.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather