ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police say the body of missing resident Stephanie Hass has been found after her vehicle was discovered in southern La Crosse County. There was no evidence of foul play.
Police are asking for the public's help in locating an Onalaska woman that went missing over the weekend.
Stephanie Hass was reported missing by her sister Monday.
According to her sister Stephanie had not been heard from since Saturday night. The last known communication from Ms. Haas was a text to her employer at 2:45am stating that she would be unable to work Sunday due to a family emergency. Her family has no idea of her whereabouts.
Onalaska Police are asking anyone with knowledge concerning Stephanie to contact the Onalaska Police Department at (608)781-9550.
Ms. Haas is an avid hiker and has been known to frequent county parks, she may be driving a 2006 blue Chevrolet Trailblazer Wisconsin license 592-MAT.
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- What Wisconsin's roads shortfall could mean for taxpayers
- IRS warns of private debt collector scam
- Marijuana among used clothing donated to Maplewood store
- Suicide attempts increase at juvenile prison in Wisconsin
- Trial delayed for Iowa man charged in woman's cannon death
- Minnesota lawmakers enter final day to wrap up budget
- Barron County puts initial tornado damage estimate at $10M
- Draft horses get back to work in Wisconsin farms, forests