ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police say the body of missing resident Stephanie Hass has been found after her vehicle was discovered in southern La Crosse County. There was no evidence of foul play.
Police are asking for the public's help in locating an Onalaska woman that went missing over the weekend.
Stephanie Hass was reported missing by her sister Monday.
According to her sister Stephanie had not been heard from since Saturday night. The last known communication from Ms. Haas was a text to her employer at 2:45am stating that she would be unable to work Sunday due to a family emergency. Her family has no idea of her whereabouts.
Onalaska Police are asking anyone with knowledge concerning Stephanie to contact the Onalaska Police Department at (608)781-9550.
Ms. Haas is an avid hiker and has been known to frequent county parks, she may be driving a 2006 blue Chevrolet Trailblazer Wisconsin license 592-MAT.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse