ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police say the body of missing resident Stephanie Hass has been found after her vehicle was discovered in southern La Crosse County. There was no evidence of foul play.
Police are asking for the public's help in locating an Onalaska woman that went missing over the weekend.
Stephanie Hass was reported missing by her sister Monday.
According to her sister Stephanie had not been heard from since Saturday night. The last known communication from Ms. Haas was a text to her employer at 2:45am stating that she would be unable to work Sunday due to a family emergency. Her family has no idea of her whereabouts.
Onalaska Police are asking anyone with knowledge concerning Stephanie to contact the Onalaska Police Department at (608)781-9550.
Ms. Haas is an avid hiker and has been known to frequent county parks, she may be driving a 2006 blue Chevrolet Trailblazer Wisconsin license 592-MAT.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death